Monday 26 January 2009

SELF EVALUATION

Attainment -4 it’s been poor, but that’s because I’ve been ill and also been away due to my exams

Effort -2 even though I’m not always in class I do put effort into my work away and in class, for example I have been putting a lot of effort into my independent study.

Punctuality -2 I’m pretty much always on time

Ability to work independently -1 I think I work very well on my own

Quality of writing -2 my quality of writing is good however there is room for improvement

Organisation of my media folder -1 my folder is organised and up to date

Oral contribution in class -4 I think its disgraceful, I need to contribute a lot more.

Standard of module 5 blog –2 It’s up to date, every things in place, I got a lot of postings

Standard of module 6 blog -3 its average, it’s not great but it is good, I do need to post up a bit more

No comments: