Tuesday 21 October 2008

My 10 point action timetable
1. 23/10/08 Need to collect a lot more research in order to fulfil AO5 targets. To do this I must research via interne and books, which means I need to pay a visit to a library.
2. 23/10/08 Need to create a log to keep track of what and when I gathered from various different websites and books. To do this I will buy a little log diary, which I can carry everywhere, so I can jot quickly what I gathered and the date.
3. 25/10/08 While researching I must lo closely into wider context i.e. SHEP. I will look closely into haw my text relate to all 4 aspects and I must view the text a couple of more times.
4. 26/10/08 I need to analyse more movies relating to this text and do MIGRAIN analysis of them
5. 26/10/08 I then need to look into SHEP analysis of those movies and relate it to my text and look at similarities and differences
6. 28/10/08 I need to work on my theorists and describe them in my own words and in detail
7. 29/10/08 Start researching deeper into Historical context and Economical context i.e. Pay salary for male and female actors and how it’s changed if it has.
8. 29/10/08 Start working on my bibliography and keeping track of everything.
9. 31/10/08 Collect everything I have found and begin to summarise it.
10.04/11/08 Begin to plan out what I’m going to put and not.

No comments: